Espresso Day is on November 23, 2021! We love anything coffee related and so we wanted to share 5 ways you can enjoy espresso at home! With just a few key tools you can make an espresso drink that is far better than anything you will be served in a coffeeshop. Give it a try and celebrate Espresso Day with your favorite espresso drink!
1. Cafe Latte - An espresso drink that is 1/3 espresso, 2/3 steamed milk, and a thin layer of foam. Learn how to make it here!
2. Caffe Americano - An espresso drink that is 1 part espresso and 2 parts hot water. Learn how to make it here!
3. Classic Macchiato - Not to be confused with a Latte Macchiato, the Classic Macchiato is 1 part espresso and 1 part frothed milk. Learn how to make it here!
4. Cappuccino - An espresso drink that is equal parts espresso, steamed milk, and foam. Learn how to make it here!
5. Cortado Coffee - A Spanish espresso drink made with 1 double shot of espresso and 2 oz of milk. Learn how to make it here!